Wednesday, April 25, 2007

this tidy package) of me

this tidy package) of me
nor she; or he; but per-
haps we,
:but oh! so
tre-che-rous-ly.)
parades the th-ree
flee through with glee
in-to night's star-studded key
which promi-(ses) seductive-ly
-to (be
right at the mo-ment-ar-y plea
to-see what
lies be
-neath these pretti-ly -(ness) of un-sight-ly
puddles
or f-ree-ly floating harmless trees
that sway ever so slight-ly as the
winds of partial (h-e)
and (s-he)
make drafts at me!
me/me/me
- all prim and tid-y
as (entire-ly)
still as possums can po-ssib-ly be :that to
become be is as be is be-ing-ly be so
try: as the we (in me)
makes these three kinds of
rightful throw-a-ways :pressedly
for never (me-in-we) is the sum of she+he; at lea
st not;
not present-ly
((but we shall see((()
even-t/eventual-ly. possi /
oh possib-ly may(be.

1 comment:

jada said...

the first crack sweeps in fast, clean; the world shifts. here, beginnings have been obliterated, made irrelevant. everything is tweaked from its centre with careful, loving reverence, the effect is a quiet rebellion, of words willfully displaced, re-arranged, re-angled. its randomness is deceptive, if one pays attention to its deliberate pauses, its pregnant statements, the sublimity of its own ethos. as usual content eludes me, but I notice the gesture. :)